Properté Conveyancing Services is a licensed conveyancer and has years of experience and knowledge to the conveyancing business.
Areas of expertise:
- Settlements following sale or purchase of a property
- Off-the-Plan purchases & sales/first home purchases
- Preparation of private contracts with Form 1
- Perusal of contracts of sale and purchase
- Land divisions/Community titles/Strata titles
- Property transfers of all kinds including: between spouses, family members, etc.
- Creation of right of way and easements
- Private mortgages
- Matrimonial transfers
- Transmissions in deceased estates
If you are thinking of buying, or selling your home, it’s best not to try to navigate the entire process on your own. There are many complexities surrounding the rules and regulations of property transfer and using a licensed conveyancer is a must.
The process when purchasing or selling a property involves accurate preparation and execution of lengthy legal documents. Engaging Properté Conveyancing Services will ensure you have the best advice in relation to your obligations and rights, while also making this very important transaction seamless and hassle free.